We finished hanging my design wall in my quilting "studio". We made it out of 1/4" thick plywood, 3/8" thick cork board, and a fabric design wall from Keepsake Quilting.
This is the first quilt up on the design wall. Its Bonnie Hunter's Orca Bay pattern. With the colors I've chosen, I'm calling it "Wildflower Fields".
We also painted and assembled a very large trellis for the front of the house. Its about 8 feet tall and 6 feet wide. It will give plenty of space for our clematis to start climbing. The brown thing on the garage is the trellis. I don't have any pictures that are closer up.
On the quilting front, I've been cutting up some scraps to use in future quilts, but it doesn't get counted as stash used until its actually being sewn into something. I've also been working on quilting a quilt on my frame. I have it about halfway done now. I can get 5 passes done in a single bobbin filled to the brim with Bottom-Line thread from Superior Threads. The quilt is from Judy's book "Weekend Quilts".
Added This Week: 0.0 yards
Added Year to Date: 18.54 yards
Used This Week: 0.0 yards
Used Year to Date: 19.72 yards
Net Year to Date: -1.18 yards
Still in the black and hope to stay there!
~Sarah at UpstateNYCreations