I'm a little late in posting for Make-A-List Monday since its already Tuesday morning. Yesterday was my first day back at work after being on vacation for 11 days, so it was a bit hectic. I had over 250 emails to dig through and figure out which ones needed answering and which ones could just be deleted.
So here's my list from two weeks ago:
1. Post for Wanna-Know Wednesday. DONE
2. Post picture of the Lone Star quilt. DONE
3. Sew the first row together for Wildflower Fields. Sort of - I sewed the 2nd row completely together, but since its the first row I sewed together, I'm going to count it. ;-)
4. Post for Stash Busting Sunday. DONE
So this week is going to be another busy week is my guess. It may be slightly quiet though as there are still a lot of people on vacations.
Here's what I would like to accomplish this week.
1. Post for Wanna-Know Wednesday.
2. Finish quilting Shine on Bayou Cane.
3. Post for Stash Busting Sunday.
4. Post entry for other quilts I've made besides the first quilt. ;-)
~Sarah at UpstateNYCreations