Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Make-A-List Monday

I'm a little late in posting for Make-A-List Monday since its already Tuesday morning.  Yesterday was my first day back at work after being on vacation for 11 days, so it was a bit hectic.  I had over 250 emails to dig through and figure out which ones needed answering and which ones could just be deleted.

So here's my list from two weeks ago:

1. Post for Wanna-Know Wednesday. DONE
2. Post picture of the Lone Star quilt. DONE
3. Sew the first row together for Wildflower Fields. Sort of - I sewed the 2nd row completely together, but since its the first row I sewed together, I'm going to count it. ;-)
4. Post for Stash Busting Sunday. DONE

So this week is going to be another busy week is my guess.  It may be slightly quiet though as there are still a lot of people on vacations.

Here's what I would like to accomplish this week. 
 
1. Post for Wanna-Know Wednesday.
2. Finish quilting Shine on Bayou Cane.

Shine_on_Bayou_Cane-1

3. Post for Stash Busting Sunday.
4. Post entry for other quilts I've made besides the first quilt. ;-)

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at UpstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment