Here's the list from last Monday:
1. Post for Wanna-Know Wednesday. DONE!
2. Finish quilting Shine on Bayou Cane. DONE! Finished on Thursday evening.
3. Post for Stash Busting Sunday. Stash posts were not held this week as Judy had her blog re-done and it was not available for most of Sunday.
4. Post entry for other quilts I've made besides the first quilt. ;-) DONE!
I actually got all of the items accomplished last week, which is a minor miracle. ;-)
So here's the plan for this week...
1. Post photos of Shine on Bayou Cane's label and binding. I machine stitched the binding and label on yesterday, but the actual hand-stitching is going to wait until it gets a bit cooler.
2. Sew rows together for Wildflower Fields.
4. Trim up extra pieces of fabric from backing of Shine on Bayou Cane to use in scrap quilts.
5. Post about Quilt #4 on the blog.
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations