Monday, July 23, 2012

Make-A-List Monday

Last week was a fairly productive week for me on the quilting front.  I think a large portion of that was due to the fact that I actually left work reasonably on-time.  I just was not going to put in 50 hours last week after coming back from vacation.

Here's the list from last Monday:
1. Post for Wanna-Know Wednesday. DONE!
2. Finish quilting Shine on Bayou Cane. DONE! Finished on Thursday evening.

Shine_on_Bayou_Cane-2

3. Post for Stash Busting Sunday. Stash posts were not held this week as Judy had her blog re-done and it was not available for most of Sunday.
4. Post entry for other quilts I've made besides the first quilt. ;-)  DONE!


I actually got all of the items accomplished last week, which is a minor miracle. ;-)

So here's the plan for this week...

1. Post photos of Shine on Bayou Cane's label and binding.  I machine stitched the binding and label on yesterday, but the actual hand-stitching is going to wait until it gets a bit cooler.

2. Sew rows together for Wildflower Fields.
Wildflower_Fields-3

3. Post for Wanna Know Wednesday.

4. Trim up extra pieces of fabric from backing of Shine on Bayou Cane to use in scrap quilts.

5. Post about Quilt #4 on the blog.

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment