Thursday, July 26, 2012

Quilting Services

I've recently added a "page" to the blog for "Quilting Services".  Now that I have my quilting frame setup and tested on a quilt in the new house, I am able to start taking in quilts to quilt for others.

I have detailed pricing on the services page, but, in general, my services will include:
- pantograph quilting of a quilt top (I can provide backing, thread and batting if necessary)
- limited custom quilting of a quilt top
- machine sewing binding to the quilt back
- hand sewing binding to the front of the quilt (if asked)

If you are interested in having a quilt top quilted to finish up that UFO, please feel free to contact me.  I can provide pictures of quilts that I have quilted or if you are local, I can meet with you to show you some of my work.

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment