So last week I was a little slow on posting items. It seems that whenever the weather gets warm and nice, I want to be outside doing things! I did get some sewing done last week though and was able to count some stash. Yay! Here's what I had planned to do....
1. Post for Wanna-Know Wednesday. Didn't get a chance to do this. ;-(
2. Sew borders to Lone Star quilt. Finished!
3. Post for Stash Busting Sunday. DONE!
I have a vacation break coming up later this week. I will be off from work starting July 4th and not returning until July 16th! Yay! I hope to get some sewing done during this period, but I have a feeling that most of my time will be doing work around the house/yard. We want to build our trellis and get that installed this week so we can plant the last plant in the garden and consider all of that done.
I do hope to get a quilt on the quilting frame and get that done. I have 3 quilts now that are ready for quilting, so I need to get cracking! The frame has been setup since Christmas, but I haven't taken the time to load a test piece and make sure everything is working properly before I put a "real" quilt on there. I have a new pantograph I want to try, too, so I will test that out on the test piece.
Here's the plan for this coming week:
1. Post for Wanna-Know Wednesday.
2. Post picture of the Lone Star quilt.
3. Sew the first row together for Wildflower Fields.
4. Post for Stash Busting Sunday.
~Sarah at UpstateNYCreations