Monday, July 2, 2012

Make-A-List Monday

So last week I was a little slow on posting items.  It seems that whenever the weather gets warm and nice, I want to be outside doing things!  I did get some sewing done last week though and was able to count some stash. Yay!  Here's what I had planned to do....

1.  Post for Wanna-Know Wednesday. Didn't get a chance to do this. ;-(
2.  Sew borders to Lone Star quilt. Finished!
3. Post for Stash Busting Sunday. DONE!

I have a vacation break coming up later this week.  I will be off from work starting July 4th and not returning until July 16th!  Yay!  I hope to get some sewing done during this period, but I have a feeling that most of my time will be doing work around the house/yard.  We want to build our trellis and get that installed this week so we can plant the last plant in the garden and consider all of that done.

I do hope to get a quilt on the quilting frame and get that done.  I have 3 quilts now that are ready for quilting, so I need to get cracking!  The frame has been setup since Christmas, but I haven't taken the time to load a test piece and make sure everything is working properly before I put a "real" quilt on there.  I have a new pantograph I want to try, too, so I will test that out on the test piece.
 
Here's the plan for this coming week:

1. Post for Wanna-Know Wednesday.
2. Post picture of the Lone Star quilt.
3. Sew the first row together for Wildflower Fields.

Wildflower_Fields-1


4. Post for Stash Busting Sunday.

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at UpstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment