I did make a bit of progress this past week on things I had wanted to complete. Here was last week's list:
1. Post a picture of my progress on my needlepoint. The "page" shown below is actually completed now. I'm on to page 9...of 42.
2. Finish quilting the straight lines in all four triangles. Done. All four triangles have the straight-line quilting done.
3. Start quilting the straight lines in the corner squares (4 total). Done! I finished quilting one of the four corner squares.
By the end of Sunday, we had figured out how to make it square and snapped some reference lines onto the ceiling. The next step is going to be to buy some wood that we need to use to put the "boxes" on the ceiling and measure the thickness of the wood so we place everything correctly.
My plans for the coming week are:
1. Mark and quilt at least one additional corner square on Lone Star.
2. Post an updated picture of the needlepoint.
3. Sew next three blocks for the Bento Box quilt.
4. Order backing material for Wildflower Fields.
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations