Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Working from Home

One of the good things about the company I work for is that I have the ability to work from home.  This comes in handy particularly this time of year when the snow/ice can make driving to work difficult.

Lately, its been bitterly cold here in upstate NY.  On last Friday (January 25th), the temperature when I started the fireplace up in the morning was -4F outside.  I was definitely glad I was working from home and not having to go outside.

So while I was busy working and making sure the fireplace was nice and happy, this is what my cat, Ellie, was doing.


IMG_2018

Looks pretty comfy, huh?  I was sorely tempted to join her.

This next picture is a little wonky.  I was trying to get a picture of her face (hard to do with a black cat) without waking her up.  She just started waking up when I snapped the picture.

IMG_2020

Despite the desire to take a nap, I was able to get a fair amount of work done on Friday because I didn't have the constant interruptions that I get when I'm in the office.  I think I'm going to have to make a habit of this on Fridays.  :-)

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

1 comment:

  1. that's nice that you can work sometimes from home. My daughter would love to find a job she could do from home but hasn't had the luck of it.
    -4 wow! I woke up at 1 this morning because I was too hot - the temp outside had went up to 65 and I was feeling it in the night - not good because we will have bad thunderstorms later today here in Arkansas

    ReplyDelete