Here was the plan for last week
1. Quilt 2 corner squares for Lone Star. Nope. :-( I did get half of one block quilted.
2. Post needlepoint picture. Nope. Didn't get any pictures taken.
3. Sew 4 blocks for the Bento Box quilt. Nope... consistent story, right? Didn't get to this either.
4. Order backing material for Wildflower Fields. I also didn't order backing. I'm still debating what I want to do with backing. I could probably make the backing scrappy, but I don't know if I want to do that or just purchase some yardage.
After entertaining our friends on Saturday, we spent a good portion on Sunday working on the coffered ceiling in the "green" room. We have all the lines marked on the ceiling and some frame boxes made, but we needed to get them squared up on the ceiling and nailed/screwed in place. That was the Sunday project that kept me from getting into my sewing room.
I'm hoping this coming week won't be as crazy (or depressing) as the last week. Here's my plan:
1. Quilt one additional square on Lone Star.
2. Cut and piece 2 Bento Box blocks.
3. Post photo of needlepoint.
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations