Friday, January 4, 2013

Ultimate Cuteness

I couldn't help myself the other night.  We had the fireplace going (since it was going down to a low of -13F) and Ellie was really enjoying the fireplace.  As I was sitting and doing some needlepoint, I couldn't help but take a few pictures of her asleep in front of the fireplace.

When Ellie sleeps, she usually curls up into the tightest ball possible.  Not in front of the fireplace though... she sprawls out and absorbs as much heat as she can from the fire. :-)


IMG_2002

The funniest part was that she was actually dreaming while she was asleep.  I've never seen her dream before, but her paws and tail were occasionally flicking like she was chasing something. 

IMG_2004

I have been doing a little bit of sewing and was able to mark the 3rd of 4 triangles on the Lone Star quilt last night.  I'm hoping to get all the triangles done by the end of the weekend.


Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment