We found out a friend of ours who is moving is unable to take their pool table with them. So for about half the price of a new table, we can get a pool table moved into the house and re-felted. Our friend is moving around the end of March, so we now have a deadline for our coffered ceiling.
Saturday I was able to do a little sewing while my in-laws were up to help with the ceiling. I also got the laundry done; however, the rest of the weekend was mainly spent working on the ceiling.
Here's my list from last week:
1. Mark and quilt at least one additional corner square on Lone Star. Partially done. All four corner squares are marked, but I only got one partially quilted.
2. Post an updated picture of the needlepoint. I forgot to take a picture of the needlepoint, so it will have to wait until next week.
3. Sew next three blocks for the Bento Box quilt. DONE! I actually got this done, but no pictures off the camera yet. Sheesh! :-)
4. Order backing material for Wildflower Fields. Not done. I haven't been able to decide whether I want to go for "el-cheapo" fabric for the back, or to go with something nice. Any suggestions?
1. Quilt 2 corner squares for Lone Star.
2. Post needlepoint picture.
3. Sew 4 blocks for the Bento Box quilt.
4. Order backing material for Wildflower Fields.
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations