Monday, January 21, 2013

Make-A-List Monday

This past weekend was setup to be a great weekend for getting sewing done....and then other things got in the way!  :-)

We found out a friend of ours who is moving is unable to take their pool table with them.  So for about half the price of a new table, we can get a pool table moved into the house and re-felted.  Our friend is moving around the end of March, so we now have a deadline for our coffered ceiling.





Saturday I was able to do a little sewing while my in-laws were up to help with the ceiling.  I also got the laundry done; however, the rest of the weekend was mainly spent working on the ceiling.

Here's my list from last week:
1. Mark and quilt at least one additional corner square on Lone Star. Partially done.  All four corner squares are marked, but I only got one partially quilted.
2. Post an updated picture of the needlepoint. I forgot to take a picture of the needlepoint, so it will have to wait until next week.
3. Sew next three blocks for the Bento Box quilt.  DONE!  I actually got this done, but no pictures off the camera yet.  Sheesh!  :-)
4. Order backing material for Wildflower Fields.  Not done.  I haven't been able to decide whether I want to go for "el-cheapo" fabric for the back, or to go with something nice.  Any suggestions?

Wildflower_Fields-8

 So here's the plan for this coming week:
1. Quilt 2 corner squares for Lone Star.
2. Post needlepoint picture.
3. Sew 4 blocks for the Bento Box quilt.
4. Order backing material for Wildflower Fields.


Happy Crafting!

~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment