Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stashbusting 2013 - Week 4

Some sewing has been going on this past week, but not a lot to show in terms of progress.  I used a bit more stash making more blocks for the Bento Box quilt.

IMG_2015

I've also been slowly making progress on the Lone Star quilt.  All the corners are now marked and two of them are quilted.  I'd like to be a little further along on this, but my free time (outside work) has been split between quilting and helping to build a coffered ceiling.  I'm hoping to be able to spend some time today quilting since I don't have to do any laundry or grocery shopping and dinner is already in the slow-cooker. :-)

IMG_2017

Here are my numbers

Added This Week:       0.00 yards
Added Year to Date:    0.00 yards
Used This Week:          0.42 yards
Used Year to Date:       0.56 yards
Net Year to Date:         0.56 yards

Go on over to Judy's blog to see how everyone else is doing.

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

1 comment:

  1. The color combination in your bento box is yummy. And against the white it looks crisp and clean. The corner of your Lone Star is very nice. I'm in the last stages of finishing my Lone Star. Next is borders--and they're pieced!

    ReplyDelete