Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Updates to the Blog

I've been busy making a few changes to the blog over the past few days.  The biggest thing that got me moving was the fact that the free service I used for my photos decided they weren't going to be free any longer.  This meant that I need to switch all my photos over to something else.

I've been able to update all the posts on this blog, but one of my older blogs still isn't updated.  Since I plan on re-hashing some of those posts here, I don't think I'll actually update that old blog.

If you're interested in checking out the changes, there are really two pages that were updated.

The first is my "Completed Quilts" tab.  You'll notice there are only pictures of the first 6 quilts and then quilt #26.  However, there really are quilts in-between...just no pictures here yet.  I added their names and years to the tab so at least I have a running list.  I plan on putting photos there over the next several weeks.

The second is the "Quilting Services" tab.  I am available to quilt individual's quilt tops and my prices and capability are detailed on this tab.  I've made two full quilts for clients (not just the quilting, but making the entire top) and both have been ecstatic about the quilts.  Anyway, on this page, I have information about the prices and there are links to examples of pantographs (just click on the links for level 1, level 2 and level 3).  I decided to use pictures of the quilts I've done instead of just showing the paper pantographs.

In some cases the pantographs are purchased designs, but there are one or two that I designed myself.  When I couldn't find a design I liked or that would fit my machine, I decided to make my own.

I hope you enjoy looking around and if you think you would like me to quilt something for you, please contact me.

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment