Saturday, October 20, 2012

Client Quilt - Monkey in the Middle Finished

The client quilt, Monkey in the Middle, is finally completely finished.  I'm currently waiting for it to finish going through the washer and dryer.  I can't wait to feel its cuddly softness when its done.  :-)

Here's a few pictures of the finished quilt.  The quilting added phenomenal texture to the quilt.

Client_Quilt_1-x

IMG_1910

IMG_1914

IMG_1913

I also designed the next baby quilt that I'm making for some friends of ours.  They are expecting a baby boy in January.  I stopped by my local quilt shop, The Joyful Quilter, this morning and picked up the fabrics for the quilt.  Its going to be very cute!

IMG_1917

Its a bit of a "scrappy" pattern which I think will look really great when the quilt is finished.

Now I'm off to prep some fabrics and spend my afternoon sewing. :-)

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

1 comment: