I did finish up a client's quilt this week. I posted more pictures here.
I also stopped at my local quilt shop and bought fabrics for another baby quilt for a baby boy. It was fun picking out the fabrics to make it "boyish".
I also finished up a little quilt top I was working on the past day or two. It came together really quickly. I'm not sure if I'm going to quilt it right away or wait a little bit.
So with this last top completed, I did use a little bit of stash this week. The binding is also ready to go, but I'll have to still pick out some backing material.
Here are my numbers:
Added This Week: 5.0 yards
Added Year to Date: 23.54 yards
Used This Week: 2.06 yards
Used Year to Date: 23.2 yards
Net Year to Date: 0.35 yards
I'm just a smidge in the hole now after buying 5 yards, but I'll use that up fairly soon and once I pick out some backing material, I'll definitely be back in the positive.
Check out how everyone else is doing this week over on Judy's blog.
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations