Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stashbusting 2012 - Week 40

Although I haven't busted any stash lately, I have been quilting up a storm.  The quilt below is for a client and since the fabric I purchased is completely in this quilt now, I didn't count it as part of the stash reports.

I was able to put the entire quilt top together in about 20 hours or so.  I also have a coordinating pillow that has a larger version of the corner square-in-square blocks on the front of it.

Client Quilt #1

So here are my numbers as they stand right now.

Added This Week:       0.0 yards
Added Year to Date:    18.54 yards
Used This Week:          0.12 yards
Used Year to Date:       21.12 yards
Net Year to Date:         -2.58 yards

I have a baby quilt in the works that is using stash fabric, so that will most likely get counted next week.  I also have a 2nd baby quilt that I need to make for a good friend of ours, so that one will involve purchasing some fabric for the pattern I want to use.

Hope everyone else is doing well with their reports.  Go on over to Judy's blog to see other's stashbusting efforts.   

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment