Thankfully, it appears that it was a lack of sleep problem, because after sleeping 12 hours from Saturday to Sunday, he was fine all day Sunday.
"The List" from last week....
1. Complete hand-sewing of binding on client quilt. DONE! In fact, the entire quilt is now washed and ready to give to my client this coming weekend.
3. Design 3rd baby quilt (yes, another one in addition to the one from last week). Done! I have to play with the borders a little bit more, but I have all the fabric purchased and it is now ready for cutting into strips and blocks.
4. Play with EQ6 to get fabric amounts/colors for a smaller version of Judy's Sing A Happy Song quilt pattern for 4th baby quilt. I didn't get to this item this past week.
5. Hand-sew binding on Shine on Bayou Cane quilt.I did a little bit here, but not a whole lot. I spent most of the week doing binding for the client quilt.
I'm hoping this coming week will be productive too. Here is my plan:
1. Cut fabrics for the boy baby quilt (I have to work on a name for this).
2. Start sewing blocks for the boy baby quilt.
3. Select backing and quilting pattern for 2nd baby quilt.
4. Load baby quilt on frame and start to quilt.
5. Play with EQ6 to get fabric amounts/colors for a smaller version of Judy's Sing A Happy Song quilt pattern for 4th baby quilt.
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations