Sunday, August 19, 2012

Stashbusting 2012 - Week 31 - 33

The past few weeks have been a little hectic as my husband had knee surgery and work has been busy again.  I have gotten some sewing done on Wildflower Fields and I have a few more blocks made for my scrappy 2.5" square quilt.  I need 99 16-patch blocks for the center and I have 75 made so far.  I'm almost there!
 
Here are the numbers:
Added This Week:       0.0 yards
Added Year to Date:    18.54 yards
Used This Week:          0.35 yards
Used Year to Date:       20.49 yards
Net Year to Date:         -1.95 yards 

Go on over to Judy's post to see how everyone has done this week.

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

1 comment:

  1. Every little bit used helps. You are headed in the right direction. Hope things settle down some for you in the coming week.

    ReplyDelete