Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Yearly Ritual

It seems that I've made a yearly ritual... out of getting my hair cut.  I always have good intentions of making the appointments, but then never follow through on it.  Or maybe its because I like the idea of having long hair.  (Plus, DH likes long hair... except when he has to clean the vacuum!)

On Saturday (my birthday) I went and got my haircut.  I didn't even realize it had been a year since the last haircut until I arrived for my appointment and it was the same woman who cut my hair last year.... to the EXACT day.  Very odd!

But here it is before I got my cut... long... ends are a little dried out and needed some trimming, but for the most part, not too bad.

Before Haircut

And the after...

After Haircut

I had about 4-5 inches taken off.  It definitely feels a lot lighter now and more manageable.  I no longer have to stand for 20 minutes drying my hair because there was so much of it!

I really should remind myself to do this more often. ;-)

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

1 comment:

  1. nice! I wish my hair looked good long as I would love to wear it in a pony tail, or twisted up on my head - I used to have very, very long hair - down to the waist - but as I got older my fine hair seemed finer and doesn't look so great long so it is short and I get it cut 4-6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete