Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mother Nature Messing with Us

Personally, I think Mother Nature is just messing with us.  :-) 

Saturday it was 53F in upstate NY...today... I woke up to this.... SNOW!!


IMG_2142

And more snow!

IMG_2143

While I am most definitely a northerner and don't mind the snow, I start to get a little annoyed when its April and we have snow.  There wasn't even a hint of snow in the forecast yesterday!

We had about 1/8" to 1/4" of snow on the ground this morning.  I'm convinced that all the local towns took their plows off and put the salt machines away because the roads were the worst all winter.  Ice everywhere and lots of accidents on the drive in this morning.

We're having off-and-on flurries all day and we're at about 35F.  The good thing is that at least the snow won't stick around for very long.  The forecast for Thursday... 53 again. ;-)


Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

2 comments:

  1. it was 72 yesterday here in Arkansas and today and the next two are in the 40's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Wasn't it a big surprise? At least it's gone now. :)
    pamelynspostings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete