I've been doing a fair amount of quilting, but not using a whole lot of stash. I've been working on some custom quilting for myself, which has been taking a long time to do.
I did get some quilting done this past week that used up some stash. This quilt top is mostly together. I have two side of the first set of borders on now and I've cut/sewn all the pieces for the pieced border (the little blocks in the picture below).
Slowly, but surely, I'm making progress. I guess the good thing is that I've only bought one piece of fabric this year and it was backing for a quilt top.
Here are my numbers so far this year:
Added This Week: 0.00 yards
Added Year to Date: 5.86 yards
Used This Week: 0.68 yards
Used Year to Date: 4.01 yards
Net Year to Date: -1.84 yards
Go on over to Judy's blog to see how everyone else is doing.
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations