Thursday, May 2, 2013

Guess What???


IMG_2242


IMG_2243

The text above the chicken says "Chicken Butt".

Yes - that was the lovely card my sister sent me for my birthday.  :-)  We got a good laugh out of it.  I actually had to check the back of the card to see if it was one she had special made or if it was something she found.  Believe it or not... it was a card that she found at a store! 

The "chicken butt" joke is one that has been running around the family for at least 10-15 years now.  I may have to recycle this card and give it to another sibling.

On the quilty front, here's my Bento box quilt with the pieced border sewn onto one side.  Its pinned onto the other long side, but I haven't had a chance to sew it on yet.  Hopefully that will happen tonight.

IMG_2241

I'm slowly making progress on my quilts.  One would think that by sewing with a machine I'd get the tops done faster!  Too bad life tends to get in the way. ;-)

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment