I actually got quite a bit done this past weekend. Two quilts are now quilted and ready for binding. A third quilt has the backing prepared and is ready to get loaded onto the quilt frame. Here's one of the two quilts that got quilted. This one got done Saturday afternoon between entertaining my in-laws. Its a quilt that will given as part of a charity function with my guild. Another member had pieced the top and prepared backing and binding, but the quilt needed the final quilting and binding.
1. Post pictures of completed quilts and update blog. Done! Posted here and here.
2. Quilt charity quilt for guild. Done! (above)
3. Post pictures of Patchwork Garden completed. Done! Posted here.
4. Post picture of Christmas tree. Oops! Forgot about this one. I really should get a good picture of the tree as its very pretty this year.
This week is probably going to be another busy week, but here's what I would like to get done.
1. Prepare backing and baste the Lone Star Wall hanging.
2. Trim quilt top for Whirly Stars baby quilt and add binding.
3. Trim quilt top for charity quilt and add binding.
4. Post picture of Christmas tree and snowman applique project.
I hope everyone's week is starting out well!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations
Also, check out this pretty cool piece of wall art. I could actually see hanging this in our foyer...we have a lot of blank space there!