This was a quilt I made for a co-worker back in 2008. The fabrics were the cutest flannels and so incredibly soft! I loved the bears, stripe and the starts/hearts on the fabric on the back. They all worked really well together. The only fabric I probably would have changed is the gingham fabric. This was incredibly stretchy and very difficult to work with. It looked great in the quilt, but it was a bear (pun intended) to work with.
I don't have photos of this quilt in-progress, but it was pretty simple with 9-patches and solid blocks.
This was one of the first quilts I quilted on my own sewing machine. Since I was still learning, I decided to just do simple, straight diagonal stitch across the 9-patches and left the solid blocks alone.
The binding I chose for this quilt was a dark green fabric. The green seemed to offset the bright yellows and reds in the quilt nicely.