A lady in our quilt guild is gathering items at our guild meeting tonight to take down to NYC and New Jersey to help out folks there. Quilters are very generous, so I imagine there will be lots of items donated tonight.
We had a house guest for a few days last week as my husband's Uncle lives in southern CT and was without power for a few days. We offered up our spare bedroom for him to come stay for a few days in the warmth. The power in his neighborhood was restored late last week and he went back home on Saturday morning.
Since we were pretty busy during the week, I'm actually surprised at how much I was able to accomplish. Everything on my to-do list is completed.
1. Press sewn blocks for boy baby quilt. DONE!
2. Take photos of quilt blocks sewn/pressed. DONE! I even have it laid out and started sewing some of the blocks together.
So now, the plan for the upcoming week....
1. Trim the baby quilt and machine sew binding.
2. Finish sewing star blocks for "Whirly Stars".
3. Order thread for Lone Star quilt and applique project.
4. Layer and baste Lone Star quilt.
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations
Singer Sewing Co PixiePlus 4 Stitch Mending Machine (Google Affiliate Ad)