I'm not going to show the entire quilt for my client, but I'll show the backing and the quilting that I did on the quilt. In this particular case, the client wanted me to follow the butterfly patterns that were on the backing material, so I had to load the quilt upside-down on my frame (i.e. top was on the bottom roller, and the backing was where the quilt top normally would have been). This made it a bit more difficult as I couldn't actually see the quilt top itself. When all was said and done, I had about 11-12 hours of work into this quilt.
Here's the backing material loaded onto the frame:
The next series of photos shows the flowers, hearts and the butterflies I traced from the backing material.
Since today is Saturday already, the rest of my fun over Christmas will posted with the Sunday stash report as it will be the last report of the year. I did get some yardage for Christmas, so I'll definitely be counting it this year! :-) Maybe my reports next year will be more in the black.
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations