Sunday, June 17, 2012

Stashbusting 2012 - Weeks 24 & 25

Happy Father's Day to all those Dad's out there!

I was able to do some sewing these past two weeks.  A lot of it was sewing items where I've already counted the fabric usage, so the numbers haven't changed too much.

I did get the entire center section of the Lone Star Quilt done.  I've also been posting tutorials on how to make a Lone Star quilt.  So far, I've posted Part 1 and Part 2.  I think when its all said and done, there will be four posts.

I spent most of today with Rich working on our garden.  The last of our plants arrived yesterday, so we finished planting the last 12 plants this morning/afternoon.  We have one more to plant, but we need to get a trellis built first.

Here are the numbers:
Added This Week:       0.0 yards
Added Year to Date:    15.54 yards
Used This Week:          1.00 yards
Used Year to Date:       13.60 yards
Net Year to Date:         1.94 yards

I'm so close to be in the black again!  :-)

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment