Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Make-A-List Monday -- A Little Late

I'm a little late in posting items this week and I missed some posts last week.  Work has been very busy and earlier this week things got messed up a bit because Rich had to travel.  He was supposed to fly out to Greenville, SC on Monday, but first his flights were delayed and then cancelled.  He was re-booked for a flight at 6am on Tuesday.  Yuck!!

So here's what I was supposed to do last week ;-)

1.  Post for Wanna-Know Wednesday.  Missed.  :-(
2.  Share directions for building a design wall.  Also missed. :-(
3.  Sew the background pieces to the finished Lone Star.  DONE!
4.  Finish hand-sewing the binding onto the mug rugs.  DONE!
5.  Post for Stash Busting Sunday.  DONE!

Since its already Wednesday, I'm not going to put a full list of what I plan on doing this week.  I'm going to attempt to post for Wanna Know Wednesday, but I have to download some pictures first.

1.  Post of Wanna-Know Wednesday.
2.  Sew borders to Lone Star quilt.
3. Post for Stash Busting Sunday.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment