Friday, January 31, 2014

Its that time of year....

I took a bit of a hiatus from posting this week as my husband decided to share more than he should have....

Yup!  I picked up the cold that he had last week and I was down for a few days this week.
 

Being sick is no fun!  Especially when there isn't anyone to wait on you and make you feel better.  The house is a bit of a disaster right now with dirty dishes all over the kitchen.  It seems like whenever I'm sick, none of the dishes get done.  The only way the dishes get put in the dishwasher is if every available flat surface is completely covered and there's no where else to put the next dirty dish.....I know what I'll be doing tonight when I get home. :c)

Hope everyone else is staying healthy and not picking up any of the nasty little buggies going around.

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment