I was able to get a few things done last week and even got a bit of quilting done on Saturday. I was going to go on a "tea" road trip with Yarnkettle, but we decided to post-pone due to the yucky weather on Saturday.
Here's the list from last week:
1. Finish sewing the Bento Box quilt pieces. Done! The blocks are sewn, but I need to press them before I do any more pictures.
2. Quilt the marked border for the Lone Star quilt. Done! I even got a little bit quilted.
4. Decide upon design to quilt Wildflower Fields. Done! I decided to quilt this using a panto called Bayside.
Here's the plan for the upcoming week:
1. Finish quilting the border for Lone Star.
2. Post pictures of ceiling progress (we should get all the crown up this week).
3. Press and photograph Bento Box pieces.
4. Setup Wildflower Fields for quilting.
Hope everyone has a great week!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations