These first pictures were taken at about 8am on Friday morning. Just a little dusting on the ground:
This last picture is from Sunday morning. The sun on Saturday afternoon melted a little bit of the snow that was left on the sidewalk after shoveling and the sidewalk is now perfectly clean. :-)
It was nice to see everything white again though.
So here was the list from last week:
1. Rinse out blue marks from Lone Star quilt and photograph. All the marks are rinsed out. When you look at the close up pictures below, it shows all the straight-line stitching. I plan on doing more custom free-motion quilting in the open areas, but I want to get the other borders done and then come back and fill-in afterwards.
3. Post photos of needlepoint and coffered ceiling progress. Done...sort of. I do have photos of both the needlepoint and coffered ceiling, but I'm going to spread them out through a few posts. :-)
So this coming week, I hope to get a few more things done and log a few more posts.
1. Mark the border quilting for the large outer border on Lone Star.
2. Post pictures of needlepoint and coffered ceiling progress.
3. Post pictures of Bento Box progress.
4. Post review of tea maker. :-)
Hope everyone is having a great Monday!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations