Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Definitely Ready...

... for a management position.

Last night, my husband came to me and asked me if I could help him figure out how to remove the plastic trim around our recessed lighting so we can paint the ceiling in the room where we're putting a coffered ceiling.


IMG_2036

Here's how it went down...

Me: Did you look on Google to see how to do it?
Him: No.  Why would Google have that? How do I search for it?
Me:  Google has everything.

Less than 5 minutes later, I found a site that said how to remove the trim.

Me: Here's how to remove the trim (read directions from site)
Him: OK. So I do this (he proceeded to do what I told him to do and was able to remove the trim)
Me: I fixed it!
Him: What do you mean you fixed it?  I did all the work.
Me: That's why I'm on the management track.  I tell you how to do the work and then when its successfully completed, I take credit for it!

We had a good laugh about it and anyone who has worked for a large company can probably relate!

I hope to have some more quilt-related things on here later this week when I actually get some sewing done. ;-)


Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment