We made some good progress on the ceiling over the weekend. All of the joints between the vertical boards and the flat, bottom boards were closed up with spackle and then sanded. We then did the first coat of painting on the crown molding and got it nailed into place for 3 of the boxes on the ceiling.
This is a different view that shows the crown molding a bit better. It doesn't have the joints sealed yet, but that will happen this week and then its time to paint again.
We have a definite move date for the pool table... March 15th. So we have to make sure we at least get the main center section done before the pool table arrives. ;-)
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations