I was able to get some sewing done, but not a huge amount as both Saturday and Sunday were spent a my parents' and my inlaw's for two separate labor day gatherings.
Here was the plan for last week.
1. Post on Wednesday with project progress. Work was crazy busy, so I didn't do this last week.
2. Finish adding the final borders to Wildflower Fields. Finished!
3. Post about Quilt #6. Finished!
4. Post a picture of the current needlepoint project. Oops - forgot to even take a picture. I did finish the "page" I was working on and am onto the last page for the first row. There's 42 pages total! The first row when I'm done with it will have 30,000 stitches. That's a scary number!.
5. Post for Stashbusting Sunday. Wasn't home on Sunday, so I didn't get a chance to post.
So here's Wildflower Fields all completed (except final quilting and binding).
I think it came out way better than I thought it would. The pictures really don't do it justice as the colors are very vibrant in person and they just don't show up as well in the picture. I can't wait to get this on the frame and quilted!
So this week, I'm not even going to attempt to be adventurous as its probably going to be another busy week. In no particular order...
1. Post for Stashbusting on Sunday.
2. Quilt more of the Beginning Sampler and post photos of quilted blocks.
3. Design quilting motif for Lone Star wall hanging.
4. Trim "leftover" bits from other quilts into usable pieces.
5. Photograph needlepoint and post picture.
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations