I did some more work on Wildflower Fields this week, but not a ton. Work was very busy this week as well as the "home life". We had our lawn put in (hydroseed) on Tuesday, so we spent most of the week figuring out what items we needed to run a pump and sprinklers. Since we are on a well here, we didn't want to use the well water for watering. So we were able to dam up a small stream (there's still water flowing through, but we were able to make a small pool) and we have the pump pulling water from the "reservoir" to water the lawn. Surprisingly, it actually works and we were able to water the entire lawn today.
Here's one of 60 blocks I have made now for a scrap quilt. I made two of these this week, which is my stash busted for the week.
About two months ago, I gifted a quilt to a co-worker who had a baby last fall. Here's a picture from his Mom of his reaction when he first saw it. He still loves looking at all the bright colors on it and touching all the fabrics. :-)
Here are the numbers:
Added This Week: 0.0 yards
Added Year to Date: 15.54 yards
Used This Week: 0.14 yards
Used Year to Date: 10.17 yards
Net Year to Date: 5.37 yards