Monday, May 21, 2012

Make-a-List Monday

Last week was a pretty bad week for me.  I didn't post at all last week (BAD SARAH!).  On Wednesday, I woke up with one eye almost completely swollen shut.  The night before, both eyes felt a little itchy, but I didn't think anything of it since I have allergies.  It clearly wasn't just allergies though.

I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with conjunctivitis (pink eye).  Lucky me! :-(

I've been on eye drops for 5 days now and while the swelling was gone as of yesterday, I woke up this morning with the eye swollen again.  Not as bad as last week, but still not great.  Just when I thought things were getting better....

So here's what I had attempted to do last week:

1. Post directions for table runner. Not done.

2. Finish sewing and pressing the next step for the Orca Bay pattern. I did get this completed.  All the sub-parts for Orca Bay are done and I've set this aside for the time being to work on a Lone Star quilt.

Wildflower_Fields-G

3. Post for Wanna-Know-Wednesday. Not done.

4. Prepare directions for Lone Star Wall Hanging. Not done.

5. Setup area in sewing room for scraps. Not done.

I did actually start sewing the Lone Star Wall Hanging and was able to get 3 diamond sections made.  It looks really nice and I promise I'll share some pictures. ;-)

This week is a short work week for me as I'm taking Wednesday through Friday off as vacation.  This is what I hope to accomplish though.

1.  Post directions for table runner.

2. Post for Wanna-Know-Wednesday.

3. Share pictures of the Lone Star Wall Hanging.

4. Setup area in sewing room for scraps.

5.  Plant flowers and share pictures of the front planting bed.

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment