Last week was a pretty bad week for me. I didn't post at all last week (BAD SARAH!). On Wednesday, I woke up with one eye almost completely swollen shut. The night before, both eyes felt a little itchy, but I didn't think anything of it since I have allergies. It clearly wasn't just allergies though.
I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with conjunctivitis (pink eye). Lucky me! :-(
I've been on eye drops for 5 days now and while the swelling was gone as of yesterday, I woke up this morning with the eye swollen again. Not as bad as last week, but still not great. Just when I thought things were getting better....
So here's what I had attempted to do last week:
1. Post directions for table runner. Not done.
2. Finish sewing and pressing the next step for the Orca Bay pattern. I did get this completed. All the sub-parts for Orca Bay are done and I've set this aside for the time being to work on a Lone Star quilt.
3. Post for Wanna-Know-Wednesday. Not done.
4. Prepare directions for Lone Star Wall Hanging. Not done.
5. Setup area in sewing room for scraps. Not done.
I did actually start sewing the Lone Star Wall Hanging and was able to get 3 diamond sections made. It looks really nice and I promise I'll share some pictures. ;-)
This week is a short work week for me as I'm taking Wednesday through Friday off as vacation. This is what I hope to accomplish though.
1. Post directions for table runner.
2. Post for Wanna-Know-Wednesday.
3. Share pictures of the Lone Star Wall Hanging.
4. Setup area in sewing room for scraps.
5. Plant flowers and share pictures of the front planting bed.
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations