Last week went by way too quickly! Sadly, I didn't get even close to completing the tasks I had wanted to, mainly because we had our yard hydro-seeded on Tuesday. On Monday evening, the hubby decided that he wanted to go out and buy all the stuff such that we could water the lawn from a stream. We had created a dam in the stream such that it held a small pool of water and the overflow went downstream like it normally would.
The pump then pulled water from the reservoir and pumped it to a sprinkler head to water the grass seed. We were able to get it all working and after several nights of buying more things, re-inforcing the dam, spreading out the sprinklers and hoses...we got it all working and watered this past weekend. However, since most evenings were spent trying to get the sprinklers setup, I didn't have a lot of time for sewing.
Here's the list from last week:
1. Post directions table runner online. Not completed. :-(
2. Sew the next step for the Orca Bay pattern (sewing wing triangles to string blocks) and press pieces. Pressed all those pieces shown below and started sewing the 2nd triangle onto the string blocks.
3. Prepare directions for Lone Star Wall Hanging. Not completed. :-(
4. Post tutorial for "perfect binding corners". DONE!!!
5. Setup area in sewing room for scraps. Not completed. :-(
Hopefully this coming week I'll do a better job at getting into the sewing room! Here's what I would like to accomplish this coming week:
1. Post directions for table runner.
2. Finish sewing and pressing the next step for the Orca Bay pattern.
3. Post for Wanna-Know-Wednesday.
4. Prepare directions for Lone Star Wall Hanging.
5. Setup area in sewing room for scraps.
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations