Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stash Busting 2013 - Week 33

Another week and I'm able to actually bust some stash again.  I had some quick finishes this week as I finished up these placemats that I've been playing around week as a leader-ender project.


IMG_2373

All four are done and I have one more item in the works as a sort of center piece.

IMG_2376

I was also playing around with a die that I have for my GO! Cutter.  I won't count it as stash used yet since I don't have the pieces sewn into blocks yet.

IMG_2377

But all those pieces will eventually end up like this:

IMG_2378

The GO! cutter die for the Winding Ways pattern is definitely worth the expense.  It took me about 10-15 minutes total to cut out pieces for 24 blocks.

So here are my stash numbers:

Added This Week:       0.00 yards
Added Year to Date:    5.86 yards
Used This Week:          2.38 yards
Used Year to Date:       8.37 yards
Net Year to Date:         2.51 yards


I'm 2.5 yards in the black this week!  Maybe I can keep it up.  :-)

Check out how everyone else is doing over on Judy's blog.


Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

2 comments:

  1. pretty on all! I should make some of those place-mats too quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your placemats, but I really love your winding ways blocks. That fabric is beautiful. I'm impressed that you can cut that many blocks out in such a short time.

    ReplyDelete