Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stashbusting 2012 - Week 18

I've been doing a lot of sewing lately; however, most of the pieces have already been counted as stash used.  I'm still working on Bonnie Hunter's Orca Bay Quilt Mystery and since its really scrappy, I counted all the fabric when I cut it.  So now its just piecing all those little pieces together.

Here's some recent pictures of the parts of the quilt.

Wilidflower_Fields-A

I was able to get all the dark Ohio Star blocks completely pieced and pressed.

Wildflower_Fields-B

Friday was my birthday, so I picked up a present for myself (fabric of course) and my hubby got me some roses. :-)

Birthday_2012-A
 
Birthday_roses-A
 
Birthday_roses-B

The roses are very pretty and I was surprised when he brought them home on Friday afternoon.
  
I'm hoping in the next few weeks I'll be able to cut some more fabric and start on a new quilt (once Wildflower Fields, aka Orca Bay, is done).
Here are the numbers:
Added This Week:       2.78 yards
Added Year to Date:    15.54 yards
Used This Week:          0.07 yards
Used Year to Date:       10.03 yards
Net Year to Date:         5.51 yards

No comments:

Post a Comment