Monday, April 23, 2012

Make-a-List Monday

I'm trying something new here.  I am definitely the type of person who loves making lists.  I don't know if it helps organize my mind a little better or if I just like being able to cross stuff off the list when I'm done. ;-)  I've been known to make lists with simple things on it like "make dinner" just so I know I can at least cross one thing off the list.

On Mondays, I will post a list of 5 items I want to accomplish during the week and what I actually accomplished from the prior week..  Most of them will be quilt related, but I may throw in one non-quilt related item each week.  These won't be real simple goals, just because I do want to try to challenge myself a bit.  These days it won't be too difficult since work seems to be taking up way too much of my time!

So here goes for this week:

1. Make all "dark" Ohio Stars for Bonnie Hunter's Orca Bay pattern.  My quilt will be called "Wildflower Fields" as I'm using purples, pinks, yellows, greens, reds and neutrals in the quilt.

2. Press all "light" Ohio Star pieces for Orca Bay pattern.

3. Trim up all triangle pieces for Orca Bay pattern.

4. Prepare directions for table runner and share online.

Table_runner-A


5. Prepare directions for Lone Star Wall hanging.


Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment