Saturday, April 14, 2012

New Beginnings

Hi! This is the new home of upstateNYCreations. I live in upstate NY near the southern border of the Adirondack mountains. It truly is a beautiful area to live...and definitely a great place to visit.

I have been quilting since 2006 when I received my first sewing machine from my husband's grandmother. I was hooked the first time I started putting the quilt together. I also do needlepoint and make other quilted items (baby bibs, cloth toys, mug mats, etc.).

I hope to start a business some day to help others see and understand the benefit to having something that is handmade and is a one of a kind versus store bought and made in a foreign country. For now, this will be a place to showcase my work and to show what I am capable of doing.

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment