Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!

At the start of a new year, I typically do not feel different or invigorated to try something new.  No New Year's resolutions for this girl!  I usually try to make it a point not to do something "special" for the new year as I want the things that I choose to do to be things that I want to do regardless of what time of year it is.

That being said....

This year I do want to be better with blogging.  I got out of the habit of regularly posting last year, and I'd like to try and change that this year.  I may not have pictures to show on every post, but I'm going to try to share a little more of what goes on here in my little world.

The last two weeks of the year were busy to say the least, but I'm glad I was fortunate enough to have two full weeks off from work.  I used the time to visit with family, spend time with my spouse, and in general just unwind for a hectic work schedule.

I was able to get a few quilting/crafty things done over the break, but most of my time was spent visiting with family and just generally enjoying life.  I'll be sure to share some more of our winter-break adventures this week.  :c)

Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment