Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Back from Travel

Phew!  It feels good to be back home!  I'm ready to be done with travel for at least this year.

I spent all of last week in Mexico for work.  I have a small set of designers who work for me and are located in central Mexico, in the city of Queretaro.  I had a great time on the trip and it was wonderful meeting everyone.  I had talked and worked with many of them for several years, but this was my first opportunity to meet them in person.

Somehow we were able to squeeze in 5 days of work in only 3 days of being in the office.  It was tiring!

I have a handful of pictures on my phone that I will share once I download them.  This is just a quick post to say that I'm back and should be able to get back to some posts this week.  :-)
 
Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember if you ever mentioned - what kind of work do you do that you travel for it? Glad you had a good experience in Mexico hope you got to see a little bit of the country while you were there.

    ReplyDelete