Monday, March 18, 2013

Make-A-List Monday

I missed a lot of posting last week!  Sorry!

Last week was a bit crazy between work and trying to finish up the coffered ceiling in time for the pool table to be delivered.  I've also been feeling a bit "down" lately, so its been difficult to find time to get into the sewing room.

I have been able to make it to the gym 3 times each week for the past 2 weeks.  To date, I've already lost 4 pounds.  Yay!  I've found my best workout day is actually Friday.  There's something to be said for being done with work, not having to get up the next morning, and hitting the gym for a good strong workout.

I think I'm going to be getting a different kind of workout tomorrow....SNOW!


03182013_Snow_Forecast

We're expected to get a pretty significant snow storm for this late in March.  We're actually located around the first "a" in the word "Saratoga Springs" in the picture above.  This puts us in the 6-10" range, but if the storm shifts a bit, we could be in the 5-8" range or in the 10"+ range.  We're up in the hills a little bit, so we may be closer to the 10"+ range.

So the other big thing this past week was that our pool table was delivered on Friday.  There is plenty of room for it in the room, but somehow the room feels smaller now.  I think its just because we've either had nothing in the room or just a small foos-ball table.  It looks really nice and we're definitely putting it through its paces.  :-)

IMG_2128

I'm not even going to bother going through my last Monday list, but I have been making some small progress on the Lone Star quilting.  I have 3 of the 4 sides of the outer border quilted and the last side is almost halfway done.  There's still a bunch more quilting to do, but it will be good to be done with the outer border and move onto something else.

So here's the list for the upcoming week:
1. Finish quilting the outer border on Lone Star.
2. Quilt the white sections of the center star on Lone Star.
3. Post pictures of pool table being assembled.
4. Fold fabrics from winter sampler and put on bookshelf.

Hope everyone has a great week!


Happy Crafting!
~Sarah at upstateNYCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment